Friday, November 26, 2010

A Handmade Christmas...

Now that Thanksgiving has come and gone, Christmas will be here before we know it! I was out hunting for a Christmas present for my little guy early this morning (my hubby stayed home with him so I could do the shoppin') and I thought...'I wonder what kind of handmade kids toys there are out there?' So I got onto Etsy and starting looking for kids gifts for ANY age. I found so many great ideas--and here are a few...

Oliver the Owl..kids love something soft to cuddle! Aren't those big eyes and fuzzy scarf adorable? What's great about this item is you can pick your color--I found him at NotSoSmallThings... Organic Skittle Bowling! How fun is this? And it's great because they'll help your child develop their motor skills...I found this fun game at littlesaplingtoys...
I remember being a kid and loving to bop a balloon around the living room...and it was always sad when it popped. :-( But this clever fabric balloon cover takes care of that problem! Makes balloons safer and funner to play with. I found this at SDKdesigns...All kids love coloring...sometimes on walls...but hopefully mostly on paper! I absolutely LOVE these Lego Minifigure Crayons--found at 123polkadotty...wouldn't these be cute as a stocking stuffer?
Wooden Toys make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...I fell in love with this wooden train, found at asummerafternoon. What a beautiful toy!There are so many beautiful handmade toys for children on Etsy, and so many talented people that make them! If you've got a handmade toy you'd like to share, please leave me a comment with your link--I'd love to see it!






3 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful, thank you so much for sharing the Skittles Set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including the crayons, and love your other choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! Thank you for including me, Jessica. And thank you for noticing that he can be made in various colors! Everybody seems to want him just as pictured, but the color options are so fun!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...