Monday, November 1, 2010

Getting in the Holiday Spirit...

At our local craft store, they have a "Moonlight Madness Sale" just before Halloween...there's a lot of good deals and sales prices that you can only get if you go between 5 and 10 at night. It also happened to be on the same night as the Zombie Walk on Main street and the college was having their annual Halloween Concert which is always a huge hit.

So needless to say, it was quite the adventure trying to get to Porter's. Main Street was blocked off and there was a traffic jam on the other road because of people trying to find a parking spot on campus. And I only had 25 minutes total because my hubby, who was at home with baby, had a meeting a half hour away he had to be at for his church calling. Wow. The craziness of it all reminded me of how busy it can be during the holidays! I better start my Christmas shopping now! (Speaking of which, there is a link at the bottom of my sidebar for a couple of giveaways on other blogs, including a $25 gift Amazon gift card...check back for more...I'll keep adding them as I find them!)

But even though it was a bit hectic, I was able to find some SUPER awesome holiday papers for my cupcake wrappers! I'll be cutting those out soon....but for now, here are a few that I just did last week! I've only listed the Snowman ones so far, but I will be listing the other two today or tomorrow!




Snowman Party Christmas Cupcake Wrappers


Here are some cute Christmas ideas I found in blogland...if you're featured, please grab the button below to post on your blog or site, and share with your friends!






Elves Plaque

Christmas Clipboard

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I need these for my daughters 1 yr birthday party in January! New follower via I heart naptime w/ chocolate sundaes Christmas crafters!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...