Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!


I just got this done tonight at about 11:30! My husband came to the rescue and watched the baby so I could get it done....I was waiting all day to finish it! It feels so good to have another project completed---and this one turned out even cuter than I had imagined! If you love it, check it out on my Crafts For Sale page! I cut out the flowers by hand from patterned paper, and then I used my digital craft cutter to cut out the leaves and the vinyl lettering. Then I Mod Podged it all to the wood blocks. It really brightens up the room! If anyone has a spring type craft on your blog that you'd like to show off, leave me a comment with your blog address because I'd love to see it!
So the next thing on my list is to finish the tea dyed purse I started.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...