Sunday, March 14, 2010

Check these out...

I've found yet another thing I enjoy doing---making beaded watch bands. I've seen lots of people wearing them, but I never looked into it until recently. I saw the zebra pattern beads awhile ago and I couldn't get them out of my head! So I finally went back to the bead shop and got them, along with a bunch of other beads that really make them pop!

Look at these raspberry beads I found---I've never seen anything like these! Had to get 'em!I love the neutral tones--they go with everything!

1 comment:

  1. Love the watch band sis... you are so talented!

    ps... I nominated your blog for the Sunshine Blog Award... you can check it out and the other nominees on my blog: the crochet café

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...